TEACHER TRAININGContinuous Professional Development
TRAINING THE TRAINERS
The time is adaptable, depending on workshop and context. Matt can do trainings ranging from 2 minutes to 2 hours… or more.
However long it is, it will seem shorter. Promise.
Best suited to CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference): From B1-C2
Size of audience for workshops.
- Up to 500 for Keynotes/Technology talks, or themed improvised theatre shows with his colleagues.
- under 100 is often ideal for Open Space Technology workshops, and
- the more intimate for theatre and “hands on” workshops we get, the deeper we can go.
Expect the unexpected!
BENEFITS FOR TEACHERS
- Teachers will be given practical tools they can apply the next day in class.
- Teachers will find ways to work more efficiently and effectively.
- Teachers will be given access to a community of teachers who share their concerns.
- Teachers will to be able to collaborate more effectively, and share their work with each other.
- Teachers will have a really good time… in English!
How can we help? Whether you want to
- increase the level of creativity and FUN in your school,
- challenge your staff to go past the impossible,
- improve collaborative learning in your students,
- find ways to use technology intelligently, and REDUCE your work.
- work towards your Advanced Exam,
- do an extended course in CLIL,
- or whatever it is you need…
let us help you, or help you find someone who can!
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS (IT’S EASY.)
- Time. Space. People. Willingness to learn. Coffee. (Donuts on us.) MAYBE computers.
Contact us in the form below.
Feel free to contact us for further information.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Perhaps the only person in the world who is both a Cambridge Speaking Examiner and a graduate of the National Circus School of Montreal, Canada.
- speaks at international English Teaching conferences,
- is a top rated teacher trainer for Spanish publishing companies.
- designs non standard English exams for businesses, and
- collaborates with YPD Group for teaching enterpreneurial skills to young, and young at heart, adults.
- is an award winning performer who has performed around the world in 8 languages.