ESO Y BACHERILLATO
Can you trust your senses? Or do you have to THINK?
In response to that question, Perception was created.
This resulted in a one of a kind magic show in English, and about English.
It mixes magic, circus and escapism with phonetics, vocabulary, and grammar structures. And most of all, fun with funny.
English that high school students won’t forget.
BENEFITS FOR STUDENTS
- perceive, practice, and produce problem sounds at a phonetic level.
- see professional live performing arts in another language.
- be able to ask questions after the show.
- most importantly… have a crazy good time… in English!
You get access to an (optional) teacher pack. Get the most out of the show!
Choose from material designed for use
- before the show,
- after the show,
- or both,
and designed to help towards exams such as First Certificate or Advanced.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS (IT’S EASY.)
Above all, we’ll need a theatre or gymnasium with enough seating for your students.
Secondly, Matt will need access to it access 1 – 2 hours before the show. And access to electricity.
- Furthermore, there is no furthermore.
- No, you don’t need to provide sound system or anything. While you take care of your cup of coffee, Matt will take care of the set up.
- Because hiring a professional shouldn’t give you more work.
Here is a quick video showing a little more about the show.
For further information, please contact us in the form below.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Maybe the only person in the world who is both a Cambridge Speaking Examiner and a graduate of the National Circus School of Montreal, Canada.
- speaks at international English Teaching conferences,
- is a teacher trainer for several textbook publishers
- designs English assessment for (ibex listed) business hirings,
- and collaborates with YPD Group for teaching enterpreneurial skills to young (and young at heart) adults.
- aside from seeming flirts with big business, he maintains his long term relationship with show business: he is an award winning performer who has performed around the world in 8 languages.
- above all, he is passionate about education, art, making a difference, and yes, having fun!