MAGIC SHOWS IN ENGLISH FOR PRIMARY STUDENTS
Our shows in English for Primary Schools.
Artist in Residence is a system of shows which normally takes place over a period of several days,
As a result, your students each have a chance to share their classroom with magician Matt Ledding.
CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference): From A1-B2
(but enjoyable for A0-C2!)
Ideally up to 60 (two classrooms) maximum).
Smaller better, bigger possible.
BENEFITS FOR STUDENTS
- Students will practice the skills of listening and speaking with a native English speaker.
- Students will perceive, practice, and produce problem sounds at a phonetic level.
- Students will be exposed to professional live performing arts in another language.
- Students will have an opportunity to ask questions in a discussion after the show.
- Students will have a really good time… in English!
We provide access to an optional teacher pack created to help you maximise the opportunities of the show.
We provide access to an optional teacher pack created to help you maximise the opportunities of the show. You can select from material designed for use before the show, after the show, or both, designed to work towards exams such as Flyers, Starters, Movers, KET, and PET.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS (IT’S EASY.)
Kids. Chairs. One class period per group. (This program normally takes place over several days.)
- adding in a short stage show for the school, which requires a stage.
- adding in a full stage show for the school, which requires a stage, and access to it 2 hours before the show.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Perhaps the only person in the world who is both a Cambridge Speaking Examiner and a graduate of the National Circus School of Montreal, Canada.
- speaks at international English Teaching conferences,
- enjoys teacher training, specializing in CLIL and technology.
- designs non standard English exams for businesses, and
- collaborates with YPD Group for teaching enterpreneurial skills to young, and young at heart, adults.
- is an award winning performer who has performed around the world in 8 languages.