TEACHER TRAININGContinuous Professional Development
TRAINING THE TRAINERS
The time is adaptable, depending on workshop and context. Matt can do trainings ranging from 2 minutes to 2 hours… or more.
However long it is, it will seem shorter. Promise.
Best suited to CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference): From B1-C2
Size of audience for workshops.
- Up to 500 for Keynotes/Technology talks, or themed improvised theatre shows with his colleagues.
- under 100 is often ideal for Open Space Technology workshops, and
- the more intimate for theatre and “hands on” workshops we get, the deeper we can go.
Expect the unexpected!
BENEFITS FOR TEACHERS
- Teachers will be given practical tools they can apply the next day in class.
- Teachers will find ways to work more efficiently and effectively.
- Teachers will be given access to a community of teachers who share their concerns.
- Teachers will to be able to collaborate more effectively, and share their work with each other.
- Teachers will have a really good time… in English!
How can we help? Whether you want to
- increase the level of creativity and FUN in your school,
- challenge your staff to go past the impossible,
- improve collaborative learning in your students,
- find ways to use technology intelligently, and REDUCE your work.
- work towards your Advanced Exam,
- do an extended course in CLIL,
- or whatever it is you need…
let us help you, or help you find someone who can!
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS (IT’S EASY.)
- Time. Space. People. Willingness to learn. Coffee. (Donuts on us.) MAYBE computers.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Perhaps the only person in the world who is both a Cambridge Speaking Examiner and a graduate of the National Circus School of Montreal, Canada.
- speaks at international English Teaching conferences,
- is a top rated teacher trainer for Spanish publishing companies.
- designs non standard English exams for businesses, and
- collaborates with YPD Group for teaching enterpreneurial skills to young, and young at heart, adults.
- is an award winning performer who has performed around the world in 8 languages.